By Robert K. Conyne
Comprising 31 topic-based chapters through major practitioners and researchers, this instruction manual covers the whole spectrum of present and appropriate themes in team counseling, including:
- definitions and background
- historical past and efficacy
- key switch approaches (e.g., healing elements, crew team spirit, team climate)
- team chief concepts and characteristics
- new purposes for workforce counseling options, together with on-line groups
- team counseling with distinct populations
- the way forward for workforce counseling
With roots within the latest and correct literature, The Oxford guide of staff Counseling is a perfect textual content for education courses (counselor schooling, scientific psychology, social paintings, or human providers) or as a reference for researchers in counseling psychology. Whoever the reader, it a useful and complete guidebook for either scholars and practitioners within the becoming perform of staff counseling.
Read or Download The Oxford Handbook of Group Counseling (Oxford Library of Psychology) PDF
Best psychological counselling books
How is it that somebody may be healed of psychological sickness via conversing with another individual? this can be what Neville Symington examines during this e-book. He believes individual of their innermost being registers the basic personality of the opposite individual. The senses notice the outer contours of the character yet a deeper type of wisdom connects on to the opposite person's internal being.
From a number one researcher and practitioner, this quantity offers an cutting edge framework for knowing the position of spirituality in people's lives and its relevance to the paintings performed in psychotherapy. It bargains clean, functional rules for making a religious discussion with consumers, assessing spirituality as part of their difficulties and recommendations, and assisting them draw on non secular assets in occasions of pressure.
"As international tips flows into post-conflict areas to rebuild economies, roads, and faculties, it will be important that improvement execs maintain a spotlight at the merely human component to rebuilding lives and societies. This e-book offers standpoint on simply the right way to start that strategy in order that the trauma humans suffered isn't really handed directly to destiny generations lengthy after the violence has stopped.
The SAGE Encyclopedia of Marriage, relatives and Counseling is a brand new, all-encompassing, landmark paintings for researchers looking to expand their wisdom of this mammoth and diffuse box. Marriage and kin counseling courses are validated at associations around the world, but there's no present paintings centred particularly on kin remedy.
- Unifying Psychotherapy: Principles, Methods, and Evidence from Clinical Science
- Love, Sex and Marriage
- Survivalguide Bachelor. Leistungsdruck, Prüfungsangst, Stress und Co? Erfolgreich mit Lerntechniken, Prüfungstipps ... so überlebst Du das Studium (German Edition)
- Managementberatung in Deutschland: Grundlagen, Trends, Prognosen (essentials) (German Edition)
Extra info for The Oxford Handbook of Group Counseling (Oxford Library of Psychology)
The Oxford Handbook of Group Counseling (Oxford Library of Psychology) by Robert K. Conyne