By Ronald Bruce St John
This 5th version ofHistorical Dictionary of Libya covers its heritage via a chronology, an introductory essay, appendixes, and an intensive bibliography. The dictionary part has over four hundred cross-referenced entries on very important personalities, politics, financial system, society, conflicts, and the tradition of Libya. This booklet is a superb entry aspect for college students, researchers, and an individual desirous to be aware of extra approximately Libya.
By Richard S. Conley
TheHistorical Dictionary of the U.S. structure contains a chronology, an creation, appendixes, and an intensive bibliography. The dictionary part has over three hundred cross-referenced entries on key figures within the Founding, perfect courtroom leader justices, reasons of the Articles and Amendments to the structure, and key excellent complaints. This e-book is a superb entry aspect for college kids, researchers, and somebody desirous to comprehend extra concerning the U.S. Constitution.
By David Dicaire
By K. Bradley Penuel,Matt Statler,Ryan Hagen
Crisis is various and unavoidable. whereas the examples highlighted above have been severe, we see drawback each day inside corporations, governments, companies and the financial system. a real problem differs from a "routine" emergency, equivalent to a water pipe bursting within the kitchen. in keeping with one definition, "it is linked to pressing, high-stakes demanding situations during which the results can range generally (and are very destructive at one finish of the spectrum) and may depend upon the activities taken by way of these involved." effectively attractive, facing, and dealing via a main issue calls for an knowing of techniques and instruments for person and joint selection making. Our Encyclopedia of trouble administration comprehensively overviews thoughts and methods for successfully assessing, reading, handling, and resolving crises, whether or not they be organizational, enterprise, group, or political. From basic theories and ideas exploring the that means and factors of problem to useful ideas and methods proper to crises of particular kinds, situation administration is punctiliously explored.
Features & Benefits:
- A number of 385 signed entries are geared up in A-to-Z model in 2 volumes to be had in either print and digital formats.
- Entries finish with Cross-References and extra Readings to lead scholars to in-depth resources.
- Selected entries characteristic boxed case reviews, delivering scholars with "lessons discovered" in how numerous crises have been effectively or unsuccessfully controlled and why.
- Although geared up A-to-Z, a thematic "Reader's consultant" within the entrance topic teams similar entries by way of large parts (e.g., corporations & agencies, Theories & innovations, monetary Crises, etc.).
- Also within the entrance topic, a Chronology presents scholars with old point of view at the improvement of concern administration as a discrete box of study.
- The paintings concludes with a finished Index, which—in the digital version—combines with the Reader's consultant and Cross-References to supply thorough search-and-browse capabilities.
- A template for an "All-Hazards Preparedness Plan" is supplied the backmatter; the digital model of this permits scholars to discover custom-made reaction plans for crises of varied sorts.
- Appendices additionally comprise a source consultant to vintage books, journals, and web assets within the box, a word list, and a vetted record of predicament management-related measure courses, obstacle administration meetings, etc.
By Carol Diethe
This 3rd version ofHistorical Dictionary of Nietzscheanism covers the heritage of this philosophy via a chronology, an introductory essay, appendixes, and an in depth bibliography. The dictionary part has over four hundred hundred cross-referenced entries on his significant writings, his contemporaries, and his successors. This ebook is a wonderful entry aspect for college kids, researchers, and an individual desirous to recognize extra approximately Friedrich Nietzsche.
By Roy Armes
In this landmark dictionary, Roy Armes info the scope and variety of filmmaking around the Arab heart East. directory greater than 550 characteristic motion pictures by way of greater than 250 filmmakers, and brief and documentary motion pictures through one other 900 filmmakers, this quantity covers the movie construction in Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, and the Gulf States. An advent via Armes locates movie and filmmaking traditions within the sector from early efforts within the silent period to state-funded productions via remoted filmmakers and politically engaged documentarians. half 1 lists biographical information regarding the filmmakers and their function movies. half 2 info key function movies from the international locations represented. half three indexes feature-film titles in English and French with information about the director, date, and state of origin.
By Robert W. Pringle
By Andrey Taranov
Este vocabulario contiene 198 temas que incluyen: Conceptos Básicos, Números, Colores, Meses, Estaciones, Unidades de Medidas, Ropa y Accesorios, Comida y Nutrición, Restaurantes, Familia Nuclear, Familia Extendida, Características de Personalidad, Sentimientos, Emociones, Enfermedades, l. a. Ciudad y el Pueblo, Exploración del Paisaje, Compras, Finanzas, l. a. Casa, el Hogar, los angeles Oficina, el Trabajo en Oficina, Importación y Exportación, Promociones, Búsqueda de Trabajo, Deportes, Educación, Computación, l. a. purple, Herramientas, l. a. Naturaleza, los Países, las Nacionalidades y más …
Este vocabulario de T&P Books: Se recomienda como ayuda adicional a cualquier curso de idiomas. Capta las necesidades de aprendices de idiomas de nivel principiante y avanzado. Conveniente para uso cotidiano, práctica de revisión y actividades de auto-evaluación.
Edición revisada, 02.2015. Si usted tiene alguna pregunta, por want no dude en ponerse en contacto directamente con nosotros: email@example.com
By Piotr Wróbel
By Fran Mason