By Jon Carlson,Shannon B. Dermer
The SAGE Encyclopedia of Marriage, kin and Counseling is a brand new, all-encompassing, landmark paintings for researchers trying to expand their wisdom of this immense and diffuse field.
Marriage and relatives counseling courses are verified at associations around the globe, but there is not any present paintings targeted particularly on relatives treatment. whereas different works have mentioned a variety of methodologies, instances, area of interest points of the sphere and a few broader perspectives of counseling generally, this authoritative Encyclopedia offers readers with an absolutely complete and obtainable connection with reduction in knowing the whole scope and variety of theories, approaches, and strategies and the way they handle quite a few lifestyles occasions in the detailed dynamics of households, couples, and comparable interpersonal relationships.
Key themes include:
- Interventions and Techniques
- Life Events/Transitions
- Work/Life concerns, and more
Key features include:
- More than 500 signed articles written through key figures within the field span 4 finished volumes
- Front topic contains a Reader’s consultant that teams comparable entries thematically
- Back subject comprises a history of the improvement of the sphere, a source advisor to key institutions, websites, and journals, a selected Bibliography of vintage guides, and an in depth Index
- All entries finish with extra Readings and go References to comparable entries to assist the reader of their study journey
Read Online or Download The SAGE Encyclopedia of Marriage, Family, and Couples Counseling PDF
Similar psychological counselling books
How is it that somebody will be healed of psychological disorder via speaking with someone else? this can be what Neville Symington examines during this ebook. He believes individual of their innermost being registers the basic personality of the opposite individual. The senses become aware of the outer contours of the character yet a deeper type of wisdom connects on to the opposite person's internal being.
From a number one researcher and practitioner, this quantity presents an leading edge framework for knowing the function of spirituality in people's lives and its relevance to the paintings performed in psychotherapy. It deals clean, useful rules for making a religious discussion with consumers, assessing spirituality as part of their difficulties and suggestions, and aiding them draw on religious assets in occasions of pressure.
"As international advice flows into post-conflict areas to rebuild economies, roads, and faculties, it's important that improvement pros preserve a spotlight at the only human component of rebuilding lives and societies. This e-book offers viewpoint on simply how one can start that approach in order that the trauma humans suffered isn't handed directly to destiny generations lengthy after the violence has stopped.
The SAGE Encyclopedia of Marriage, family members and Counseling is a brand new, all-encompassing, landmark paintings for researchers looking to expand their wisdom of this sizeable and diffuse box. Marriage and kinfolk counseling courses are demonstrated at associations around the globe, but there is not any present paintings concentrated particularly on relatives remedy.
- The Vibrant Relationship: A Handbook for Couples and Therapists (The Systemic Thinking and Practice Series)
- Couples in Treatment: Techniques and Approaches for Effective Practice
- Essential Skills in Family Therapy, Second Edition: From the First Interview to Termination (The Guilford Family Therapy Series)
- Foundations for Couples' Therapy: Research for the Real World
Additional resources for The SAGE Encyclopedia of Marriage, Family, and Couples Counseling
The SAGE Encyclopedia of Marriage, Family, and Couples Counseling by Jon Carlson,Shannon B. Dermer