By Tanmay Deshpande
Over ninety hands-on recipes to layout net scalable internet and cellular functions with Amazon DynamoDB
About This Book
- Construct top-notch cellular and net purposes with the net scalable NoSQL database and host it on cloud
- Integrate your purposes with different AWS companies like AWS EMR, AWS S3, AWS Redshift, and AWS CloudSearch and so forth. with the intention to in attaining a one-stop software stack
- Step-by-step implementation advisor that gives real-world use with hands-on recipes
Who This ebook Is For
This booklet is meant when you have a simple realizing of AWS companies and need to take their wisdom to the following point through getting their fingers soiled with coding recipes in DynamoDB.
What you'll Learn
- Design DynamoDB tables to accomplish excessive learn and write throughput
- Discover most sensible practices like caching, exponential back-offs and auto-retries, storing huge goods in AWS S3, storing compressed info etc.
- Effectively use DynamoDB neighborhood so as to make your improvement gentle and value effective
- Implement competitively priced most sensible practices to minimize the weight of DynamoDB charges
- Create and keep secondary indexes to aid more advantageous info access
- Integrate numerous different AWS providers like AWS EMR, AWS CloudSearch, AWS Pipeline and so forth. with DynamoDB
AWS DynamoDB is a wonderful instance of a production-ready NoSQL database. lately, DynamoDB has been capable of allure many shoppers as a result of its positive factors like high-availability, reliability and limitless scalability. DynamoDB could be simply built-in with large information crunching instruments like Hadoop /EMR, that is a necessary a part of this data-driven international and therefore it's broadly authorized. the associated fee and time-efficient layout makes DynamoDB stand out among its friends. The layout of DynamoDB is so neat and fresh that it has encouraged many NoSQL databases to easily keep on with it.
This e-book gets your palms on a few engineering top practices DynamoDB engineers use, which might be utilized in your daily lifestyles to construct strong and scalable functions. you'll commence by way of working with DynamoDB tables and learn how to control goods and deal with indexes. additionally, you will notice the best way to simply combine purposes with different AWS prone like EMR, S3, CloudSearch, RedShift and so forth. a few chapters speak intimately approximately find out how to use DynamoDB as a backend database and internet hosting it on AWS ElasticBean. This publication also will specialize in safety features of DynamoDB to boot through offering strategies on information encryption, protecting etc.
By the top of the booklet you may be adroit in designing net and cellular functions utilizing DynamoDB and host it on cloud.
Style and approach
An easy-to-follow consultant, jam-packed with real-world examples, which takes you thru the realm of DynamoDB following a step by step, problem-solution established approach.
Read or Download DynamoDB Cookbook PDF
Similar web site design books
Best-selling writer, fashion designer, and net criteria evangelist Jeffrey Zeldman has revisited his vintage, industry-shaking guidebook. up to date in collaboration with co-author Ethan Marcotte, this 3rd version covers advancements and demanding situations within the altering setting of standards-based layout. Written within the comparable attractive and witty type, making even the main complicated info effortless to digest, Designing with net criteria is still your crucial consultant to making websites that load quicker, succeed in extra clients, and value much less to layout and hold.
This may be a step by step instructional - a workbook with functional method. The ebook begins by way of taking a look at the $64000 positive aspects that make a certified task web site: including and handling jobs, jobseekers and employers, supplying on-line recruitment prone, promoting credit and dealing with credits procedure, search engine optimization to force large site visitors for your activity web site, and so forth.
Why do hundreds of thousands of web site vendors and architects decide upon WordPress? The WordPress platform is ideal for brand new clients and reluctant techies. The WordPress Therapist can help you get your enterprise on-line with an entire web site, start-to-finish. keep on with the transparent steps defined within the booklet, and you’ll be stunned at what you could create with virtually no technical ability in any respect!
From fb Messenger to Kik, and from Slack bots to Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, and electronic mail bots, the recent conversational apps are revolutionizing the best way we have interaction with software program. This useful consultant exhibits you ways to layout and construct nice conversational reports and pleasant bots that aid humans be extra efficient, no matter if it’s for a brand new purchaser provider or an company potency product.
- Interactive InDesign CC: Bridging the Gap between Print and Digital Publishing
- Building E-commerce Sites with Drupal Commerce Cookbook
- Designing Web and Mobile Graphics: Fundamental concepts for web and interactive projects (Voices That Matter)
- Managing Enterprise Content: A Unified Content Strategy (Voices That Matter)
- Programming Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
Additional info for DynamoDB Cookbook
DynamoDB Cookbook by Tanmay Deshpande