By Alan Mark Berg,Michael Korcuska
By Tanmay Deshpande
Over ninety hands-on recipes to layout net scalable internet and cellular functions with Amazon DynamoDB
About This Book
- Construct top-notch cellular and net purposes with the net scalable NoSQL database and host it on cloud
- Integrate your purposes with different AWS companies like AWS EMR, AWS S3, AWS Redshift, and AWS CloudSearch and so forth. with the intention to in attaining a one-stop software stack
- Step-by-step implementation advisor that gives real-world use with hands-on recipes
Who This ebook Is For
This booklet is meant when you have a simple realizing of AWS companies and need to take their wisdom to the following point through getting their fingers soiled with coding recipes in DynamoDB.
What you'll Learn
- Design DynamoDB tables to accomplish excessive learn and write throughput
- Discover most sensible practices like caching, exponential back-offs and auto-retries, storing huge goods in AWS S3, storing compressed info etc.
- Effectively use DynamoDB neighborhood so as to make your improvement gentle and value effective
- Implement competitively priced most sensible practices to minimize the weight of DynamoDB charges
- Create and keep secondary indexes to aid more advantageous info access
- Integrate numerous different AWS providers like AWS EMR, AWS CloudSearch, AWS Pipeline and so forth. with DynamoDB
AWS DynamoDB is a wonderful instance of a production-ready NoSQL database. lately, DynamoDB has been capable of allure many shoppers as a result of its positive factors like high-availability, reliability and limitless scalability. DynamoDB could be simply built-in with large information crunching instruments like Hadoop /EMR, that is a necessary a part of this data-driven international and therefore it's broadly authorized. the associated fee and time-efficient layout makes DynamoDB stand out among its friends. The layout of DynamoDB is so neat and fresh that it has encouraged many NoSQL databases to easily keep on with it.
This e-book gets your palms on a few engineering top practices DynamoDB engineers use, which might be utilized in your daily lifestyles to construct strong and scalable functions. you'll commence by way of working with DynamoDB tables and learn how to control goods and deal with indexes. additionally, you will notice the best way to simply combine purposes with different AWS prone like EMR, S3, CloudSearch, RedShift and so forth. a few chapters speak intimately approximately find out how to use DynamoDB as a backend database and internet hosting it on AWS ElasticBean. This publication also will specialize in safety features of DynamoDB to boot through offering strategies on information encryption, protecting etc.
By the top of the booklet you may be adroit in designing net and cellular functions utilizing DynamoDB and host it on cloud.
Style and approach
An easy-to-follow consultant, jam-packed with real-world examples, which takes you thru the realm of DynamoDB following a step by step, problem-solution established approach.
By Jayaram Krishnaswamy
By Santonu Kumar Dhar
By Nirav Mehta
By Lisa Richardson
The WordPress platform is ideal for brand new clients and reluctant techies. The WordPress Therapist might help you get your online business on-line with an entire web site, start-to-finish. persist with the transparent steps defined within the e-book, and you’ll be surprised at what you could create with virtually no technical ability in any respect! I wrote this publication to assist the hot or amateur consumer construct professional-grade websites with out spending hours and hours scouring the internet for information.
The WordPress Therapist can assist you construct an outstanding web site along with your significant funding being some time and creativity. With the WordPress Therapist, you are just a couple of hours clear of your nice website!
By Dan Liliedahl
By Ian Devlin
- Using Audio: easy methods to upload audio to internet files utilizing the HTML5 audio element.
- Using Video: the best way to upload video to net records utilizing the HTML5 video element.
- Styling Media components with CSS: indicates how HTML5 media components will be styled with CSS2.1 and CSS3.
- Using Video with SVG: indicates how SVG and HTML5 video can paintings together.
- Using Video with Canvas: Introduces the HTML5 canvas aspect and exhibits how HTML5 video and canvas can paintings together.
By Jeffrey Zeldman,Ethan Marcotte
Written within the similar enticing and witty sort, making even the main advanced details effortless to digest, Designing with net criteria continues to be your crucial advisor to making websites that load quicker, succeed in extra clients, and price much less to layout and maintain.
- Substantially revised—packed with new ideas
- How will HTML5, CSS3, and internet fonts swap your work?
- Learn new recommendations for promoting standards
- Change what “IE6 help” means
“Occasionally (very sometimes) you return throughout an writer who makes you think that, ‘This man is sensible! And he makes me suppose smarter, simply because now i eventually comprehend this concept.’” — Steve Krug, writer of Don’t Make Me imagine and Rocket surgical procedure Made Easy
“A internet fashion designer with no reproduction of Designing with internet criteria is sort of a chippie with no point. With this 3rd variation, Zeldman is still the voice of readability; explaining the advanced in undeniable English for the remainder of us.” — Dan Cederholm, writer, Bulletproof website design and hand made CSS
“Jeffrey Zeldman sits someplace among ‘guru’ and ‘god’ during this industry—and manages to fold knowledge and wit right into a story approximately WHAT internet criteria are, HOW standards-based coding works, and WHY we must always care.” — Kelly Goto, writer, internet redecorate 2.0: Workflow that Works
“Some books are supposed to be learn. Designing with internet criteria is much more: meant to be highlighted, dogeared, bookmarked, shared, handed round, and evangelized, it is going past analyzing to revolution.” — Liz Danzico, Chair, MFA interplay layout, college of visible Arts
By Alastair Hole